Branch Office Administrator - Sandpoint, ID
Company: Edward Jones
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the Branch
Office Administrator (BOA) role may be the right opportunity for
you. BOAs team up with Financial Advisors to help clients achieve
their long-term financial goals. We're proud to serve over seven
million clients. Our BOAs are a valued part of the client team, and
we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and
professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help
We'll give you the support you need. Our team will be there every
step of the way, providing:
* Comprehensive 6-month training including an experienced peer to
help mentor you
* A wide support network that extends from your branch office to
your region to the home office
* You'll often work independently but will have a team of thousands
backing you every step of the way
Can you see yourself
* Delivering exceptional personalized service to ensure clients
feel understood and informed
* Taking an active role in the annual business planning process to
assist in developing strategies for the upcoming year
* Actively listen for situations in the clients' lives that may
indicate a need for additional services
* Driving marketing activities such as planning and executing
You can also expect
* A culture of continuous improvement and professional development
reflecting a respect for individuals and their unique
* An inclusive environment where everyone's different viewpoints
are valued and help to achieve results.
* We recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that
promotes a long-term career, your financial security and you and
your family's well-being
* Full-time Associates receive the following benefits:
* A compensation package that includes bonus potential, profit
sharing, a 401k (U.S.) or Group RRSP (Canada) and comprehensive and
competitive health benefits. Read more about our total compensation
* Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and personal
What characteristics would make you a successful BOA?
* Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
* Ability to identify opportunities to create efficiency
* Strong ability to work independently
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven
* Proficient in current and new office technology
* Willingness to learn how financial services/markets work
We don't often brag, but we're frequently recognized and awarded as
a top place to work. For the 22nd time, Edward Jones was named one
of the 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For By Great Place
to Work and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the
From FORTUNE 2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved.
Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work
For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are
used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not
affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward
2021 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767
major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation's
19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six
spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this
For the 20th consecutive year, Edward Jones has been named on the
Kincentric List of Best Employers in Canada, published in the
Financial Post. Edward Jones is once again in the top 25% of
2021 Wealth Professional's 5-Star Brokerage Award for Edward Jones'
commitment to corporate culture and ethics, training and support,
compliance and regulation, and compensation.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any
other basis prohibited by applicable law.
You'll be competitively compensated
* Edward Jones believes in a human centered approach as we partner
for positive impact, to improve the lives of our clients,
colleagues, and communities.
* As a result, we commit to offering a minimum of $20 per hour, and
may be adjusted upward in higher cost areas of the country.
* The hiring minimum and maximum range shown below is a subset of
the total pay range. There is also an opportunity for merit-based
salary increases as you progress in the BOA role.
Keywords: Edward Jones, Coeur d'Alene , Branch Office Administrator - Sandpoint, ID, Administration, Clerical , Sandpoint, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!