Dining Services Department Manager
Company: Healthcare Services Group Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
To learn more about how our company is responding to COVID-19,
please click here . Dining Services Department Manager in OROFINO,
Idaho - Careers at CLEARWATER HEALTH & REHAB Skip to Main Content
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your
browser to experience all the personalized features of this site,
including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page
Returning Candidate? Log back in! Dining Services Department
Manager Job Locations US-ID-OROFINO Updated Date 2/26/2021
Requisition ID 2021-173477 Category Dining Services Shift Day
Shifts & Night Shifts Type Regular Full-Time Location : Postal Code
83544-9033 Overview Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services
thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Dining
Services Department Manager in your area! With a custom, state of
the art training program, there are engaging opportunities
regardless of where you are in your career. If you crave to learn
and want to make a positive impact in your community, we'd love to
have you on our team! What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs Responsibilities
- Manages the foodservice program in a single site according to
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) policies and procedures, and
- Utilizes protective gear in all-- appropriate-- functions
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that food
quality standards, inventory levels, food safety guidelines and
customer service expectations are met.
- Maintains records of income and expenditures, food, supplies,
personnel and equipment and provides reports to HCSG District
Manager on such.
- Makes sure facility has sufficient supplies.
- Takes periodic inventories of supplies and materials, trains
new employees, and recommends dismissals.
- Acts as liaison between building occupants, client managers or
administrators and HCSG staff.
- The Manager must be able to communicate effectively all
directives from client managers, building occupants and
administrators to HCSG staff.
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions of dietary
aide, cook, and dishwasher positions for purposes of training and
assisting when there are call-outs.
- Training, quality control and in-servicing staff to HCSG
standards is an essential part of the Manager's responsibility and
includes touring kitchen several times per day to assess work
quality using QCIs for documentation purposes.
- The Manager is a department head in the facility and must
conduct themselves and their department in a professional
- The Manager consistently embodies the characteristics necessary
to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associate's degree or higher in food service management or in
hospitality, if the course study includes food service or
restaurant management, from an accredited institution of higher
- Specialized training in foodservice management and nutrition is
- Current ServSafe certification is required in accordance with
State/County law, or must become ServSafe certified within 30
calendar days of hire.
- Certified Dietary Manager or Certified Food Service Manager
designation where required in accordance with CMS and/or
State/County law, or must become certified within a maximum of 9
months from enrollment.
- Two years' experience in quantity food production/service and
personnel supervision is desired.
- Two years or more related dining/nutrition experience is
- Skilled in motivating and supervising foodservice
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to read and understand nutrient analysis reports.
- Knowledge of foodservice program requirements.
- An understanding of foodservice program finances.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required,
including web-based reporting.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Considerable knowledge of quantity food production and serving
techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements and
- Skill in using public relations techniques to promote the
foodservice program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills organizational
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. Options Join Our Team
Join Our Team Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the
Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Loading... Submission FAQs
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group Inc., Coeur d'Alene , Dining Services Department Manager, Executive , Orofino, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!