340B Manager - Sign on and Retention Bonus Available!
Company: Heritage Health
Location: Coeur D Alene
Posted on: November 19, 2021
We are North Idaho's premier provider of integrated medical,
dental and behavioral health services. Our amazing care teams
deliver world-class healthcare utilizing a patient directed,
community-focused approach. Providing high quality, affordable
Healthcare from the Heart is our passion. Our mission is to deliver
a healthcare experience that provides hope, inspires change, and
extends life for our patients and our community. Top reasons to
join our team:
- Our employees are mission - minded
- We are passionate about providing excellent patient care
- Committed to a fun and supportive team environment
- We offer high-quality competitive employee benefits The 340B
Program Manager will manage the day-to-day operations of the 340B
program, administering the program to fully optimize savings with
financial adherence to all statutory regulations and program
requirements. In addition, this position will ensure the integrity
and compliance of the 340B program with all policies and
- Associates degree in business administration or related field.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Three years of pharmacy operations and at least 2 years of
experience with 340B required. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with analysis and purchasing activities within the
340B Drug Pricing Program.
- Fluency in accounting practices and defined mathematical
- Familiarity with pharmacy dispensing software and 340B
split-billing software desirable.
- Possess excellent negotiation skills, including the tact and
diplomacy required for securing payment and discussing patient
- Current skills within health information technologies and
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working
relationships with other employees, patients, clients,
organizations and external parties across varied landscapes.
- Experience in developing, implementing and administering
workflows, processes and procedures.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include
organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments to meet
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, over the phone,
and in person.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and within the EHR,
with advanced skills in Excel.
- Service-orientation with strong attention to details in a
fast-paced environment. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as Heritage Health's compliance expert on 340B Program
rules, regulations, guidelines, details, policies and
- Shares 340B Program expertise with management staff across
departments to ensure ongoing compliance and program
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships,
including with contract pharmacies, third party administrators,
340B drug wholesaler, accountant and information technology record
- Establishes consistent policies and procedures for the 340B
program that ensure productivity and efficiency so that long-term
management of the program does not hamper operations or create
- Develops training/competency materials for company employees
whose work impacts the 340B program.
- Ensures that the 340B program remains continuously compliant
with 340B state and federal regulations.
- Ensures that the annual HRSA recertification is completed
within the allowable timeframe
- Responsible for managing and troubleshooting pharmacy billing
issues and ensuring that adequate system checks are reviewed to
prevent billing issues
- Heritage Health staff have an active role in our Patient
Centered Medical Home model of care. This role is designated as
part of the Heritage Health PCMH Care Team.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned. Safety: Heritage
Health enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the
responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe
working environment. Each employee is responsible for completing
all training requirements, participating in emergency response
tasks as requested, and serving on safety committees and teams as
requested. In addition, employees must accept the responsibility
for maintaining the safety of themselves and others by adhering to
all written and verbal instructions, promptly reporting and/or
correcting all hazards or unsafe conditions and providing feedback
to supervisors and management on all safety issues. Physical/Mental
Requirements: Required to stand, sit, and be mobile one-third to
two-thirds of the time. They are required to use hands to finger,
handle or feel over two-thirds of the time; while reaching with
hands and arms occurs one-third of the day. Climbing or balancing,
stooping, kneeling or crouching occur less than one-third of the
time. Communicating by talking / hearing occurs over two-thirds of
the day. Amount of time spent lifting or exerting force is about
50% for up to 10 pounds and less than one-third of the time up to
25 - 40 pounds. Rarely is there a need to lift more than 41 pounds.
Must be able to manage efficient keyboard use, hear, see, speak and
read. The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Ability to solve complex practical problems
- Positive interpersonal, communication & persuasion skills over
the phone, computer & in person
- Must be able to simultaneously manage several objectives and
- Deal with a wide variety of variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written or oral form
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
with a strong organization skill set for easy retrieval of
information and to ensure competent closure of issues
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential
- Ability to work overtime as needed, maintain alertness & meet
the controlled substance policy.
- Good judgment and sound decision making and conflict management
skills to inspire confidence from the customer
- Manage complex analysis and use deductive reasoning
- Detail orientation and ability to find anomalies within complex
data sets Working Conditions: Work is normally performed in a
typical interior/office work environment. Work may be demanding and
chaotic at times. Exposed to patient population that will present a
variety of contagious diseases, physical injuries, and emotional
states of mind. Vehicular travel between locations.
Keywords: Heritage Health, Coeur d'Alene , 340B Manager - Sign on and Retention Bonus Available!, Executive , Coeur D Alene, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!