Account Manager - Personal Lines
Company: PayneWest Insurance
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Job:PayneWest's Personal Lines division is looking for a
passionate and people-oriented service professional to develop,
implement and deliver outstanding insurance and risk management
customer service to our personal lines clients. Our ideal candidate
is adept at providing exceptional customer service and supporting
the needs of our clients, tailoring personal risk management
solutions according to their client's unique circumstances.
In your career at PayneWest, you'll be given constant support, with
a hands on training program, consistent feedback and development,
and work alongside driven and passionate sales professionals. We
will give you access to mentorship, training, resources, and
development to ensure your success but you will need to supply the
spirit. Our colleagues don't stop short of excellence and are
compelled to do what's best for their clients, colleagues and
communities.What You'll Be Doing:
- Work with customers and carriers to handle incoming service
requests. We will count on you to inform, educate, and make
recommendations to clients, carriers and underwriters.
- Manage new and renewal insurance marketing: including
negotiating with carriers, preparing presentation and proposal
materials, collecting customer information and ordering insurance
policies from carriers.
- Analysis: You can determine acceptability and placement of
coverage and also provide customers with insurance coverage
recommendations for improved or additional coverage.
- Update customer information: Ensure account data is accurately
captured, entered and maintained in our agency management
- Up sell & cross sell: work with your colleagues to find and
follow-through on up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Customer service: ensure that you and your designated sales and
service team provide effective and efficient customer service.
- Plus (the fine print): you'll follow organization policies and
procedures, sales and service standards and established workflows.
You'll ensure quality control through proper file documentation and
maintenance. You'll maintain confidentiality and be an all-around
awesome member of our team.Who We're Looking For:
- You're a client service advocate. You're passionate about
delivering an exceptional level of customer service and
- You're ready to throw all stereotypes of "insurance" out the
window and challenge the status-quo.
- You're smart. You understand business and people.
- You're good with people, even on the tough days.
- You're team oriented. You maintain positive relationships with
your colleagues-and you enjoy it. You're that person everyone can
depend on to pay attention to details, to make deadlines, to be
accurate and complete when interacting clients, colleagues and
- You love to learn. You're earnest about improving and pursuing
- You can adapt-because our industry changes constantly and so do
the needs of our clients. You're good at staying on your toes.
- You're ready for a meaningful change. No more corporate vanilla
structure for you. (Yes, an insurance company really just said
- You embrace our core values: accountability, balance,
excellence, integrity, respect and humanity.
The Perks:A competitive compensation package, a potential for
profit sharing and a benefits package that includes paid
paternity/maternity leave, medical leave and paid time off to
volunteer within the community. Also- we're committed to a diverse
workplace and a good work-life balance and offer a great career
path with room for growth. We take pride in providing our
colleagues with opportunities for career growth across all lines of
business and function.
About us:We are excited to be a part of the Marsh McLennan Agency
family, an organization with people that share our same values.
They are high performing, culturally oriented, and community
driven. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many
backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues, clients
Remote work disclaimer:Many of our departments offer hybrid work
options, empowering colleagues to work from home several days per
week. Depending on your experience, role and responsibilities,
hybrid and fully remote options may be available. This position is
not eligible for remote work in the state of Colorado.
Keywords: PayneWest Insurance, Coeur d'Alene , Account Manager - Personal Lines, Executive , Polson, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!