Senior Account Manager
Company: MICRON PRODUCTS
Location: Coeur D Alene
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description: Do you know what makes Micron Solutions a world
class contract manufacturer? It comes from our incredible staff &
management. And we're looking to hire a SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER to
join our team at our Fitchburg, MA headquarters. We know how
important this key role is and our competitive salary reflects
that, in addition to other great benefits such as a generous time
off program. Now's the time to join our team! I. JOB PURPOSEThe
senior account manager manages all business activities for
identified key customers and cultivates good relationships for the
account. Act as the liaison between the customer and internal
Micron team members to ensure best in class service. The account
manager will lead the timely and accurate execution of account
activity to result in superior quality, exceptional service, and
Micron expected profitable businessII. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Forecast annual budget and sales per key customer, must obtain
forecast for 12 month rolling sales and manage any
- Partner with customer to understand discrepancies and
effectively communicate to the internal manufacturing team so that
models and plans can be adjusted.
- Evaluate forecast based on any MSA commitments and address
commercially with the senior management, sales, and customer.
- Ensure that we receive POs for any forecasted activity and
update as necessary and obtain resolution with the customer for any
missing PO commitments.
- Lead the resolution of all commercial issues for the customer
account. All commercial issues should be identified, and a strategy
developed with the sales and management team.
- Maintain relationships with the customer account team and
facilitate resolutions and resolve all issues.
- Work to develop and optimize minimum order quantities based on
the raw material and service suppliers minimum order quantities and
enforce standard order lead times.
- Participate in improving product and account gross margins by
managing any out-of-scope activity and provide quotes as
- Partner with engineering team to develop SOW and NRE.
- Develop and maintain customer satisfaction scorecards and
communicate feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Work with accounting on AR issues and escalate resolution with
the customer. Any payment issues will be identified, and
consequences communicated with the customer.
- Provide reports that summarize the account with items such as:
sales in period, sales to budget, sales year to date, gross margin
summary, current programs end of life, and new program
opportunities, and MSA status.
- Plan and lead Customer Quarterly and Annual Business reviews
with key accounts. This review should include performance related
to, quality details, delivery, forecast attainment, future demand,
cost, new product launch and opportunities.
- Investigate new business opportunities within the key accounts
and work with the leadership team and sales to identify, evaluate,
and provide bid and proposal for the opportunity.
- .Partner with NPL and senior management to facilitate MSA for
selected accounts in a timely manner.
- Work with Bid & Proposal team to provide quotes to the account
for all existing business. Any changes requested to current
production shall be coordinated with the team.
- Ensure that the manufacturing team has all necessary purchase
orders such as NRE, tooling, gaging, testing, etc. for new projects
Purchase orders are received and match our committed proposals. PO
are received on time to meet customer expectations and Micron
- Purchase Price Variation (PPV). Based on each customer account
strategy, work with operations team and customer to manage any
Purchase Price Variations (PPV). Benefits for the Senior Account
- Medical-Dental-Vision Plans with high level employer cost
- Free Life & Disability Insurance
- Five level paid time off plan
- 401k with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement to assist with degree programs
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have
the ability to communicate with different stakeholders at differing
levels of authority and influence.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- 3-5 + years in Operational, Quality or Manufacturing management
position is required.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret manufacturing, quality,
financial and general business reporting. Ability to generate clear
and concise documents, reports, and correspondence. Ability to make
presentations to small or large groups of employees, customers,
suppliers, public or top management.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts with respect to part
geometry, probability and statistics, and financial reports.
- ISO 9001 management and implementation experience is
Keywords: MICRON PRODUCTS, Coeur d'Alene , Senior Account Manager, Executive , Coeur D Alene, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!