Travel Registered Nurse RN Home health
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: May 5, 2021
A Home Health Care Nurse works with patients in their homes.
These nurses mainly work with the elderly, but sometimes work with
younger children who have developmental or mobility issues. A Home
Health Care Nurse is great for people that would rather work
outside of a hospital.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Coeur d'Alene , Travel Registered Nurse RN Home health, Healthcare , Plains, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!