Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (15932BR)
Location: Post Falls
Posted on: November 22, 2021
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time
certified psychiatric nurse practitioner or physician assistant to
join our behavioral health team in Spokane, Washington. This
clinician will round in skilled nursing and long-term care
facilities located in the Spokane area.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by
providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice.
Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial
TeamHealth Behavioral Health is built around an integrated care
model and a team of primary care clinicians that ensure patients
receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources
have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible
patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we
are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers
in the country.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and
learn about what you seek in a position. If you have an interest in
joining TeamHealth Behavioral Health, please contact us today.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our
scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the
leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network
of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and
coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation
supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
as well as local management
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national
Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral
Keywords: TeamHealth, Coeur d'Alene , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (15932BR), Healthcare , Post Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!