RN/LPN-Long Term Care
Company: Clark Fork Valley Hospital
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Provides general nursing care to residents in nursing home with a
wide variety of illnesses and diagnoses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Administers and manages prescribed medications and treatments
in accordance with approved nursing techniques, within their scope
of practice and notifies the provider when appropriate.
- Documents care completely, accurately and timely in the
appropriate health record.
- Initiates/participates in the implementation of individualized
patient/resident/ family education plans.
- Creates/Manages the patient care plans according to the
individualized needs of the patient/resident.
- Demonstrates competencies within their scope of practice.
- Follows all standards that are applicable to their specialty or
area of work.
- Adheres to recognized infection control standards.
- Participates in departmental and hospital wide quality
assurance and performance improvement (QAPI) activities.
- Responsible for oversight of the certified nursing assistants
(CNA) where applicable by law and licensed practical nurses
- Professionally conveys clinical information to other team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
Graduate of an accredited nursing program, current registered
nursing license in good standing with the Montana state board of
nurse examiners, minimum of one (1) year LTC experience preferred;
or an equivalent combination of training and experience, cognitive
skills as related to the position.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Clark Fork Valley Hospital, Coeur d'Alene , RN/LPN-Long Term Care, Healthcare , Plains, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!