Admitting Services Representative - Therapy Solutions
Company: Gritman Medical Center
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Minimum Education: High school graduate.
Minimum Work Experience: Minimum of one year in customer service
setting, minimum of one year working with a third party
Required Skills: Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, and
Required Skills: Must have excellent people skills.
- Performs inpatient/outpatient/contract registration functions
in accordance to hospital and department policy and quality
- Welcomes patients and visitors to the hospital by greeting them
in person and on the telephone.
- Answers patient or visitors inquiries or refers questions to
other staff members.
- Assists ill or distraught patients as necessary.
- Telephones taxis or family members, where necessary, for
- Maintains reception area in neat and orderly condition at all
- Assists patients with insurance papers and billing
- Participates in the hospital emergency routine, whenever
- Summons ambulance or EMS or assists other staff members as
- Provides a positive and professional representation of the
- Promotes culture of safety for patients and employees through
proper identification, reporting, documentation, and prevention.
Maintains hospital standards for a clean and quiet
- Maintains competency and knowledge of current standards of
practice, trends, and developments in related scope of job role or
- Participates in ongoing quality improvement
- Maintains compliance with organization's policies, as well as
established practices, protocols, and procedures of the position,
department, and applicable professional standards.
- Complies with organizational and regulatory policies for
handling confidential information.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service through his/her
attitude and actions, consistent with the standards contained in
The Gritman Way.
Neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric.
Fast paced office environment that requires the ability to
prioritize as the situations occur. Some lifting, reaching,
twisting, up and down from computer to other equipment, typing,
reading small print, reading computer screens, transporting with
Indoors. Exposure to limited amount of outdoor environment when
sitting at front desks. Exposure to public germs and viruses.
Keywords: Gritman Medical Center, Coeur d'Alene , Admitting Services Representative - Therapy Solutions, Healthcare , Moscow, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!