Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn)
Company: Whitman Health & Rehab Center
Posted on: January 12, 2022
We are seeking an amazing Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join
our team in this quaint little center. We strive to provide the
best quality of care to our residents. Each and every person in
this center, whether a resident or staff member, enjoy the
closeness that you feel as part of our family. If you would like to
come and work with our team, please call or apply online today.
Does that Student Loan have you singing the BLUES? Turn those Blues
into cold GREEN Cash! Come and work for us, we will pay your
Student Loan payment each month! Up to $300 payment per month, is
yours for the taking!!
Also offering a $7,500 Sign on Bonus for Full Time Staff, limited
Location: Colfax, WA
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team
- Maintains standards of professional nursing practice
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it
relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
- And More!
Whitman Health & Rehab Center 1150 W. Fairview Street Colfax. WA
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a
spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a
Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the
number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and
respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Whitman Health & Rehab Center, Coeur d'Alene , Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn), Healthcare , Moscow, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!