Caregivers & Home Health Aides We will train!
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Come join one of the fastest-growing personal home care
companies in the nation. If you are looking for a meaningful,
fulfilling career with a dynamic, values-driven organization that
recognizes and supports your contribution, we invite you to apply.
Reasons you will love it here:
- We exist to serve others
- Mission is to serve others
- Our values describe our service
- Help our patients maintain their independence
- Build relationships with patients
- Flexible caregiver hours
- Supportive culture
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Promote from within policy
- Strategically positioned for strong growth Open Positions
- Caregiver Companions. No Certifications or experience
necessary, but a passion for caring for seniors is required.
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Certified Home Health Aides Benefits
- Competitive Wages & Benefits
- Start Working Today. Immediate opportunities available after
- Job training: We coach our caregivers towards success and
continuously invest to grow your skills
- Flexible schedules: Work when it suits you.
- Paid time off
- Work close to home
- Paid mileage programs
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Discount Programs: Available to all team members
- Make new friends: Our caregivers typically forge genuine bonds
with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Addus
caregivers and have opportunities to develop professional
relationships with them.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life
than giving back. As an Addus Caregiver, you experience the
privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you
complete. That feeling is priceless.
Keywords: Addus, Coeur d'Alene , Caregivers & Home Health Aides We will train!, Healthcare , Genesee, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!