Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) Float Pool
Company: Life Care Center of Sandpoint
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you looking for more flexibility in your nursing schedule?
Would you like to work at more than one facility in the geographic
area near your residence? Life Care Centers of America, Northwest
Division, is hiring CNA's to work at our Skilled Nursing and Long
Term Care facilities via our Float Pool program! The Float Pool
Certified Nursing Aide is responsible for providing routine daily
nursing care to assigned patients to assure patient safety and
attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and
psychosocial well-being of each patient in accordance with all
applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Each Float Pool Associate will be assigned a group of facilities
and must be able to travel to each.
Float Pool Associates must meet the following criteria:
- Willing to work at all facilities within their designated
- Work at least 2 shift times (Day, Eve or Noc).
- Will work at least 2 weekend shifts per month.Education,
Experience, and Licensure Requirements:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of a State-approved CNA program.
- Currently registered/licensed in applicable State. Must
maintain an active license in good standing throughout
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
- CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR
certification must remain current during employment.A full job
description including Float Pool Guidelines will be provided upon
interview. The duties and responsibilities described herein are not
a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the
associate from time to time; the scope of the job may change as
necessitated by business demands.
Pay: $25.00 - $27.00 an hour, DOE
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Life Care Center of Sandpoint, Coeur d'Alene , Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) Float Pool, Healthcare , Sandpoint, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!