Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Overview Massage Therapist Bonus is available for all Massage
Therapists with a current Idaho Massage Therapy License. We are
making this offer the attract the most dedicated Massage Therapists
to represent our firm with it's very large and diverse clientele.
Therapist will receive guaranteed top pay per industry standards, a
flexible work schedule, and will establish a dedicated loyal client
base as soon as they begin working in our relaxing, tranquil
environment. Staying busy and having no out of pocket expenses in
the norm. We take care of all the operational items, resources,
expenses, table, lotions, and linens. All marketing and bookings
are handled by our friendly front desk associates. This is done so
you can focus on healing and soothing your client's needs. If you
are a professional therapist looking for great pay and generous
incentives, like staying busy, being in a positive work place
atmosphere, then Massage Envy Coeur d' Alene is the place for you!
We welcome experienced therapists as well and enthusiastic new
graduates for both full and part-time positions with possible
advancement opportunities. Here's what's in it for you:
- Call for Hiring Bonus Information
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Large Member Base
- 12 + free CEUs every year
- AMTA Membership
- Hydraulic Tables
- Flexible Scheduling
- Free Monthly Massage and/or Facial
- Peaceful Atmosphere
- Employee discounts on retail and additional massages or
- Competitive pay based on availability and experience
- Experienced Team Members to work with
- Employer that will appreciate and recognize your good work
- Paid Training
- Total Body Stretch Modality
- Fun Company Parties What We'll Accomplish Together As a team,
we're committed to offering excellent professional services that
help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the
work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience , maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're looking
for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who
thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done. ME SPE Franchising, LLC ("ME SPE") is a
national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage
Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF"), or any of their affiliates, is the
sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location,
and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent
for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Coeur d'Alene , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Rathdrum, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!