Radiology - 17 Weeks PTO!
Company: The Medicus Firm
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Radiology opening in Moscow, Idaho. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Diagnostic RadiologyFantastic Quality of Life Opportunity
- Step in for retiring provider joining a well-established
practice with independent group
- 12 days on/9 days off; 17 weeks off per year!
- Highly flexible schedule: trade vacation days for work days to
increase income to $15K a week!
- No nighttime call or stressful reads (teleradiology service in
- Technologically progressive group with very state-of-the-art
equipment and strong community support
- Base salary + bonus opportunities (no RVU requirements); $560K
Minimum Year One!Community Highlights
- Named a top city in the Pacific Northwest with LOW cost of
- Quaint university town with a thriving atmosphere, endless
recreation, vibrant downtown, and gorgeous scenery
- Live in an outdoor paradise with scenic mountains, rivers,
lakes, and some of the most beautiful sunsets in the Northwest
- Ranked "#1 Places with the Best Public Schools in the State" by
Niche in 2022
- Shop at unique outlets, boutiques, and one of the best farmers
markets in the U.S.
- Thriving arts & culture scene, award-winning eateries,
nationally renowned festivals and wineriesReference: DR 21553
Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, radiology technician jobs, mobile
radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant
jobs, cat scan technician jobs, cat scan tech jobs, echocardiogram
jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs,
ultrasound technologist jobs, registered ultrasound technologist
jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs,
ultrasound jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, rad tech
jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Coeur d'Alene , Radiology - 17 Weeks PTO!, Healthcare , Moscow, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!