Registered Nurse (RN) - Aspen Park $10K sign on
Company: Cascadia Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The primary role of the Registered Nurse is to supervise staff,
monitor patients, implement treatments, develop patient care plans
for long-term needs, administer medications, follow-up with
families and provide the highest quality of care to all
residents/patients. Provides clinical care in compliance with
current federal and state guidelines, and company regulations.
Note: All employees of Cascadia Healthcare are required to submit
and be cleared to work in the facility per each states specific
background check requirements prior to contact with
* Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing. BSN
- Current RN Licensure in the State employed.
- Valid CPR Certification.
* Six months experience in a long-term care environment
- Provides the highest quality of patient care to facility
- Documents care performed and observations of resident status in
the clinical record promptly by utilizing standard clinical
documentation guidelines as required by the facility, and local,
state and federal rules and regulations.
- Communicates with residents physician.
- Completes all nursing documentation: assessments, orders,
progress notes, flowsheets, consents, and any assigned tasks and
ensures that said documentation accurately reflects services
required by the resident and provided to the residents.
- Participates in medication management to promote optimal safety
and effectiveness for residents by:
- Administering medications as ordered, including next scheduled
dose following admission/readmission. Notifies Supervisor of
medications not available;
- Preparing, administering and documenting medications as
- Observing and reporting resident responses to medication;
- Identifying and promptly communicating adverse drug
- Initiating enteral or parenteral therapy as ordered;
- Maintaining narcotic records accurately;
- Ordering or arranging for ordering of pharmaceuticals;
- Notifying physicians of automatic stop order; and/or
- Completing recapitulated physician orders review, as
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden
adverse developments with residents. Directs and administers
- Punctuality and regular attendance for assigned shifts.
- Ensures compliance with companys clinical policies and
- Follows the guidelines established from the Nurse Practice Act,
company standards, policies and procedures and sound nursing
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Keywords: Cascadia Healthcare, Coeur d'Alene , Registered Nurse (RN) - Aspen Park $10K sign on, Healthcare , Moscow, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!