Independent Optometrist - Walmart
Location: Post Falls
Posted on: November 24, 2022
What you'll do...
Launch your services in Walmart stores!
As an Independent Optometrist leasing space inside our Walmart
stores, you will take a leading role in patient care with respect
to eye and vision care as well as general health and
As an independent lease holder, you have the autonomy to:
* Establish your days of practice
* Establish your hours of operation
* Control your patient schedule
* Set your fee schedule
* Keep 100% of exam/professional fees
For a fair market value, you can opt into:
* Administrative and/or Opt-Tech support services (if state
Minimum Qualifications for a lease agreement:
* Doctor of Optometry (OD) from an accredited optometry school
* Valid state optometry license
* Ophthalmologist (MD or DO) from an accredited school
* Valid state ophthalmology license
* General Liability Certificate
* Professional Liability Insurance Certificate
ME & VA license agreements are with Gumberg Asset Management
By continuing with this process, you understand that you are not
applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or any
entity owned by Walmart Inc. Nothing in the documents or
information presented during this process is intended to create,
now or in the future, an employment relationship with Walmart Inc.
or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. To the extent any of the
documents or information presented during this process implies that
you are applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or
an entity owned by Walmart Inc., you expressly disclaim such
understanding by continuing with this process. #LI-BC11
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no minimum
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no preferred
6405 W POINTE PARKWAY, POST FALLS, ID 83854-6948, United States of
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This
mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from
responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between.
As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping
the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of
other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of
customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every
day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique
styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions-
while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for
you & dependents
* Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life
insurance and more
* Associate discounts in-store and online
* Education assistance for Associate and dependents
* Parental Leave
* Pay during military service
* Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
* Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work
because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on
your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are
subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program
terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for
the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to
apply as our system saves some of your application information.
Please note that some positions require the completion of
assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those
would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please
make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart
processes application information using an applicant tracking
system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to
authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high
security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open
* Internet Explorer 8.0+
* Firefox 4.0+
* Safari 4.0+
* Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs
Keywords: Wal-Mart, Coeur d'Alene , Independent Optometrist - Walmart, Healthcare , Post Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!