Travel RN - Med/Surg in Polson, MT
Company: PRN Healthcare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
A Med/Surg RN performs a variety of duties from entry to
discharge with a patient. Medical Surgical Nurses work directly
with patients and also may assist a doctor with procedures. A
Medical Surgical RN can step in and perform the duties of a charge
nurse when needed.Responsibilities:As a Medical Surgical Registered
Nurse your duties consist of:
- Performing patient admissions and assessments.
- Dispensing prescribed medications.
- Documenting patient care regarding procedures and test
- Carrying out doctors orders.
- Review labs and other test results.
One year of experience as a Medical Surgical RN within the past two
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Keywords: PRN Healthcare, Coeur d'Alene , Travel RN - Med/Surg in Polson, MT, Healthcare , Polson, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!