Retail Associate Part Time
Location: Coeur D Alene
Posted on: November 22, 2021
What You Will Do
At Lowe's, we've always been more than just a hardware store. We're
also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And
for thousands of Lowe's associates, we're home to fresh starts,
rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
As a Lowe's Retail Associate, you'll set the standard for how we
engage our customers and communities.
What's in It for You?
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates,
each day will offer the chance opportunity to learn, grow, and
celebrate wins together with your Lowe's team. Retail Associates
* Flexible work schedules.
* A 10% discount on Lowe's merchandise.
* Access to training and tuition reimbursement programs.
* Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
* Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial
* And access to thousands of other discounts such as cell phone
plans, car insurance, computers, and more*.
Your Day at Lowe's
* Deliver excellent customer service.
* Answer customer questions.
* Process orders, deliveries, and loading tickets.
* Load customer merchandise.
* Maintain a store that feels like home for customers and
* Restock merchandise.
* Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift
items up to 25 lbs. unassisted and possibly more on occasion with
* Be able to use common retail tools such as basic computer
applications and smart phone devices.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license
for this position, you must either be licensed or be able to obtain
any mandatory sales license or registration within the required
Bilingual, Military, and Veteran applicants are encouraged to
* Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For
the most up-to-date breakdown of what's available to you, visit
Keywords: Lowe's, Coeur d'Alene , Retail Associate Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Coeur D Alene, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!