Retail Sales Consultant- AT&T
Company: Prime Communications
Posted on: January 15, 2022
With almost 2,000 AT&T stores coast-to coast, Prime
Communications is AT&T's largest authorized wireless retailer
in the United States, and we want you to join us as a Retail Sales
Consultant!A Retail Sales Consultant (RSC) is an ambassador to our
extraordinarily large base of customers nationwide. As an RSC, you
will serve the customer by demonstrating AT&T's vast array of
products, services and entertainment options, and offering them
personal, valuable solutions to fit their mobility and
entertainment needs.Because we strive for the best, we offer
amongst the best. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants
earn a minimum base of ($25,000 + commission). Consultants could
earn an average of $45,000 in total compensation in the first year
when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals in the first
year. Commission is based on meeting outlined sales goals for a
given market.You'll also be eligible for some or all of our amazing
Benefits Packages, such as:
- We offer New Hire Ramp Up Bonus payments for the first three
- Training and Opportunity to grow
- Supportive team environment
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and moreNot to
mention some pretty cool perks such as:
- Paid tuition towards a bachelor's degree (after one year)
- Latest devices and discounts on wireless service plans
- Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with
- Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and
services, meaning you will always have access to the latest gadgets
Dedication is always a good predictor of success at Prime
Communications. Most Store Managers, were once RSCs, most District
Managers were once Store Managers, etc. Join the community and
forge your own sales path today!
- Provide extraordinary customer service by being compassionate
towards and understanding their needs
- Build value by offering tailored and thoughtful solutions to
fit each person, family or business
- Represent our Company and the AT&T brand with the utmost
professionalism and courtesy
- Assist our leaders with store operations and duties
- Cooperate with your fellow RSCs to achieve a team approach to
sales and customer service
- Achieve sales benchmarks and milestones (which can lead to that
much needed extra bonus payment)
- Excel in selling AT&T's products/services, including
entertainment, as we are a full-service lifestyle solution
- Work with wireless leaders to stand out, serve and succeed
within the local communityRequirements:Requirements
- Clear communication skills
- Attitude and technical aptitude - having an entrepreneurial
spirit speaks volumes
Commitment to exemplary customer service, honesty and
- Background in retail sales is helpful, but not required
- At least 18 years old and legally able to work in the United
States without restrictions.
- Ability to work a minimum of 32 hours per week including
evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong Social Media presence preferred
- Must have reliable transportation to location, off-site
trainings, and meetings.
- Must live within 30 minutes of home store location with
flexibility to work at multiple locations within a district as
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment,
copier and fax.
- Adhere to Team Color policy while maintaining neat and
professional appearance.Working Conditions
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to bend, squat and stretch for purposes of inventory
- Requirement to stand for long periods of time in order to
provide the best customer service (with or without a reasonable
- Ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Ability to follow instructions to completion.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and handle customer
complaints or requests.
- Ability to adapt to fluctuating noise levels and varied sounds
from multiple media sources/devices.
- Problem solves under pressure.Watch our Realistic Job Preview
below to obtain more information on the position!
Keywords: Prime Communications, Coeur d'Alene , Retail Sales Consultant- AT&T, Hospitality & Tourism , Moscow, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!