Company: Triple Creek Ranch
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Average $17-$20 hour (gratuities factored
into wage)Work with seasoned professionals in a world class
kitchen. Using locally sourced ingredients, our team turns out
multi-course gourmet meals nightly. No set menu here!Here at Triple
Creek Ranch, we want to make guests feel like they are in a Montana
getaway and want our employees to help us give that experience to
them. We want qualified candidates who enjoy a fast-paced work
environment and paying attention to the small things to make guests
overall experiences more enjoyable. Benefits: Employee Assistance
Program (all employees), Medical Coverage (full-time employees),
Supplementary Benefits: Dental, Vision, Accident, etc. (full-time
year-round employees)Overview As a member of the Triple Creek Ranch
pastry team, the pastry cook supports all pastry related operations
while achieving the highest level of quality, customer satisfaction
and employee engagement. Minimum Required QualificationsThe person
in this position needs to:
- Frequently move about the kitchen and storage areas with
efficiency and speed.
- Frequently use hands to laminate dough, prepare menu items,
while stirring, mixing, scooping, etc. and to operate various
professional kitchen equipment such as mixers, dough laminator,
- Frequently communicate with other kitchen and serving staff
regarding menu items, guest food orders, special dietary
- Frequently read and interpret recipes.
- Cleaning, chop, slice, cook and plate food
- Constantly remain on your feet for much of your shift
- Occasionally position oneself to place kitchen items on lower
- Occasionally use cleaning items such as brooms and mops.
- Frequently move equipment, supplies and boxes weighing up to 50
pounds across short distances.Essential Functions
- Create a positive and energetic environment that supports the
delivery of an exceptional guest experience while upholding the
highest level of TCR and Relais & Châteaux standards.
- Maintain the extraordinary five star TCR image and resort
appearance including all service, cleanliness, and appearance
standards. Be professional and courteous in all interactions.
- Supports the executive chef in all functions of pastry
preparation, production and presentation.
- Adhere to pastry production schedules, developed recipes and
plating norms that maintain the timely and consistent delivery of
outstanding culinary products and uphold the highest level of
- Maintains daily communications with the culinary team, dining
room service managers and sommelier on special requests, menus,
guest dietary needs and changes to culinary norms.
- Assist the executive pastry chef in all food and supply
ordering to maintain adequate par levels of all product; receive
orders; properly rotate, store and secure inventory.
- Deliver the highest level of customer service standards
ensuring an optimum dining experience. Uphold a professional
kitchen image, including kitchen sanitation and cleanliness, proper
uniforms and appearance standards. Respond to all guest requests
and issues immediately.
- Follow sanitary practices for food handling, general
cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen equipment, food storage and
back dock area. Comply with operational standards, company
policies, federal/state/local laws and ordinances.
- Plan, prepare, and cook food items to ensure guest satisfaction
and present food with high quality standards.
- Assist other positions within the kitchen to ensure a properly
- Have adequate knife skills and knowledge on different types of
- Fill in as expo when needed.
- Conform to all environmental and health/safety programs
including food safety compliance, recordkeeping and waste
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase
sales and minimize costs, including food, supply and labor
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.Job
- This is a non-exempt position under the Fair Labor Standards
Act (FLSA).DisclaimerThis job description is not an exhaustive list
of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and
the employee may be required to perform additional functions.
Additionally, TCR reserves the right to revise this job description
at any time. The employee must be able to perform the essential
functions of the position satisfactorily and that, if requested,
reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job,
absent undue hardship.
Keywords: Triple Creek Ranch, Coeur d'Alene , Pastry Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Darby, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!