Company: Western Building Center
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionWestern Building Center in Polson has a full-time
contractor sales position that will give you the opportunity to
excel in a fast-paced retail environment. Applicants must have a
working knowledge of construction materials and practices. Position
will require you to work in an environment where you will be
working one on one with customers to help fulfill their
construction and building needs. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Ensure that WBC customers and clients have the best possible
- Fulfill sales goals as directed by the store manager
- Maintain clean and organized appearance of the retail
- Plan and pace own work efficiency in order to meet daily,
weekly, project, or team related productivity goals.
- Understand and observe all safety procedures and practices in
order to prevent injury to self or co-workers; attend periodic
safety meetings as required; may recommend changes to improve
- Other duties may be assignedCOMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of company products sufficient to determine
- Working knowledge of paint supplies and materials
- Experience in cabinet, door, and window sales
- Good customer service and communications skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to read customer orders and follow safety
- Strong math and communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to come to the best result for
- Computer proficientMINIMUM REQUIREMENTSA drug test will be
administered prior to employmentWORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL
ACTIVITY The work environment and physical activity described are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Will be required to frequently lift, carry, push, pull, or
otherwise move objects up to 80 pounds.
- Principle work environment will be a retail facility
- Other work environments include lumberyard/warehouseBENEFITS &
- Benefits included - call or visit www.westernbuildingcenter.com
- Become a part of a knowledgeable and dedicated team in
beautiful Northwest Montana
- Excellent opportunity for advancement: Western Building Center
is proud to promote from within. Over 10% of our more than 300
employees have worked with us for 20 years or more!
Keywords: Western Building Center, Coeur d'Alene , Contractor Sales, Hospitality & Tourism , Polson, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!