Company: MHC Property Management L.P.
Posted on: March 9, 2023
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
career!ELS is hiring for the position of Housekeeper in Newport,
Washington.What you'll do:Our housekeepers make sure that our
resorts are clean and tidy to ensure that our guests have a
five-star experience.Your job will include:
- Housekeepers clean the resort office, clubhouse, public access
areas and models as directed,including mopping, dusting, vacuuming
and removing trash.
- Housekeepers also clean cabins and rentals to prepare for new
- Keep rentals and common areas clean and maintain them to our
- Keep track of cleaning supply inventory and request refills as
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs in common
areas,vacant or rental homes to the Resort Manager or Maintenance
- As a housekeeper you will also assist the maintenance staff and
other staff members as needed.
- Assist with cleaning up resort-sponsored guest activities and
- Assist your Resort Manager in responding to guest inquiries in
a timely, professional manner and with patience and concern.
- Solve guest-related problems and address conflicts with a
- Housekeepers may also drive a motorized vehicle to run errands
and/or pick up supplies as needed.
- Work closely with management and the management staff to
maintain open communications and make sure that the resort team is
integrated and coordinated.
- Provide outstanding customer service.Experience & skills you
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- One to three years of experience in a housekeeping role.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and products.
- Previous housekeeping experience is a plus.
- Organizational skills and attention to details.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto
- Ability tolift upto 50 pounds.
- Willing and able to work weekends and holidays as
needed.Estimated Compensation: $16/hr We invite you to visit our
web site at for additional information regarding our exceptional
resort communities.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and
thank all applicants.
Keywords: MHC Property Management L.P., Coeur d'Alene , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Newport, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...