CNA - Staffing Relief (Skilled Nursing)
Company: Interim Healthcare of Spokane, WA
Location: Liberty Lake
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We are hiring Nursing Assistants-Certified (NACs/CNAs) to join
our staffing team and work in Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing
facilities in the Spokane area. Currently looking to fill ALL
shifts Monday through Friday and weekends
General Purpose:The Nursing Assistant Certified is responsible for
the tasks of personal care and incidental activities of daily
living for patients of all ages in inpatient facilities. Performs
care and delegated tasks as directed by the nursing plan of care
and/or supervisor as permitted by policies and procedures of the
facility and allowed under state law/regulation.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Provides for patients hygiene, grooming, and comfort needs,
i.e., toileting and elimination, baths, backrubs, shampoos, shaves,
bed baths, tub baths or showers, skin and nail care, and oral
- Observes and report the condition of the patient/client to the
- Assists with ambulation, transfers, and range of motion
- Performs patient-related procedures such as but not limited to
measuring and documenting intake and output; blood glucose
monitoring; urine specimen collections; measurements of vital
signs; and weight.
- Transports patients and equipment within the facility as
- High School diploma or equivalent and graduate from an
accredited school of nursing
- Active Nursing Assistant Certification in the State of
- One (1) year experience incomparable job classification and/or
as required by the contracted facility
- A student RN in the last year of school or an unlicensed
RN/LPN/LVN graduate may be eligible for employment as a Nurses Aide
as allowable under state law/regulation.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation
- Evidence of current CPR/BLS training for infants, children, and
- Ability to stretch, bend, stoop, twist, stand, sit, walk, reach
and climb stairs.
- Medium physical activity that may require constant lifting,
carrying, pushing, or pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Accident, Injury, & Wellness Plan
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- 10% Tuition Grant in Higher Education for Employees & Family
- Supplemental Benefits AvailableThe pay rate starts at
($21-23hr) and varies on shiftDAY, EVE, and NOC.
Keywords: Interim Healthcare of Spokane, WA, Coeur d'Alene , CNA - Staffing Relief (Skilled Nursing), Human Resources , Liberty Lake, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!