SAP Project Manager
Company: JR Automation
Posted on: April 5, 2021
JR Automation Careers Information Technology Holland, Michigan
Auburn Hills, Michigan Nashville, Tennessee Liberty, South Carolina
Stevensville, Michigan Ogden, Utah Sterling Heights, Michigan
Pontiac, Michigan Shelby Twp., Michigan Apply Description Position
at JR Automation As-- a SAP Project Manager,-- you will define and
administer the project charter --and-- project management plan
for-- the-- JR --Automation Business Transformation-- --- S AP-- I
mplementation-- P rogram.-- --You will-- manage timelines,--
budget,-- drive communication and change management strategies to
ensure the overa ll success of the Program. What-- You'll Do:
- Prepare project team communications including status reports,
project analytics (KPIs), and team announcements.
- Prepare and maintain a program calendar with standard meetings,
milestones and special events.
- Monitor status of internal and external deliverable
- Coordinate program stage gate meetings.--
- Collaborate with JR project accounting analyst on project
budget, actual and estimate to complete analysis including internal
cost, external services, purchased software and hardware and
- Collaborate with IT Administration and JR Purchasing on
contract administration ensuring all master service agreements,
statements of work, purchase agreements and change orders are
properly recorded and maintained according to JR standards and
Limits of Authority.
- Monitor internal and external team member onboarding and
- Advocate with team leads to support schedule, budget, and cost
- Solve problems quickly or work through complex issues to
support business strategies.
- Analyze business requirements against SAP S/4HANA solution
through fit/gap-- analysis Note: This list of responsibilities is
by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline
for activities. What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree --in IT, Project Management or a related
- Hands-on experience with SAP's Activate-- M ethodology or--
other --Tier 1 ERP implementation methodology .--
- Certification in CPIM, APICS, and SAP business areas is a plus.
Skills You'll Have:
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Computer skills to include spreadsheet, word processing,
project scheduling, and presentation software. Other Details:--
- May require up to 25% travel time. Company Overview At JR
Automati on, our team of experts leverage the latest technologies,
innovative thinking, and decades of experience to meet the
automation needs of our customers all over the world.-- Founded in
1980, JR Automation now has-- over 2,000 employees at 23
manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia . We
value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking and a passion for
technology. Come think, solve, and create with us! Apply Apply
Later --- Back to Current Openings Share Similar Jobs Project
Manager - Liberty, SC Project Manager Project Manager - Holland, MI
Project Manager Project Manager Powered by Jobvite You have been
redirected to a JR Automation job page
Keywords: JR Automation, Coeur d'Alene , SAP Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Stevensville, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!