Company: Hayden Beverage Company
Location: Columbia Falls
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Now hiring a Beverage Merchandiser in Columbia Falls, Montana.
Hayden Beverage Co. is hiring a product merchandiser to work in
Columbia Falls and surrounding areas. The job entails visiting
accounts and working with the salespeople to build sales of our
About the Position:
- Responsibilities include check-in, set-up and merchandising of
- Building creative displays, rotation of product, working with
the sales team
- Starting wage is $16.00; DOE
- Must be available to work additional days and holidays per
Why join the Hayden Team?
- Product discounts
- Medical, dental, flex plan, and company paid life
- 401(k) with match
- 529 Education Savings Plan with match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Pandemic Relief Program,
Perks @ Work
- Paid holidays, PTO, referral bonuses Requirements
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check
- Possess a valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle
- Minimum 18 years of age BenefitsWork Environment - About
HaydenHayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage
distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 500+
employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Hayden is a
hands-on work environment. Regardless of position, no job is
beneath any team member and all team members are expected "to get
their hands dirty" from time to time. We have two core goals; 1.
Best executing distributor in the Northwest of any product and 2.
Make our customers more profitable. Four core values guide us to
achieving those goals; 1. Professionalism, 2. Respect, 3. We Care,
4. Engagement.The work environment characteristics described here
are representative of those an employee encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job.
- Primarily work performed in an indoor and outdoor environment
which may include exposure to varying temperatures reflective of
seasonal weather and other varying conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. Hayden is committed to
building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different
perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and
belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment
at Hayden are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color,
age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic
partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or
military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected
category. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
and physical requirements of the position. The decision on granting
reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.For more
information about Hayden, please visit our website at
Keywords: Hayden Beverage Company, Coeur d'Alene , Beverage Merchandiser, Other , Columbia Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!