Company: Kalispell Regional Healthcare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the
health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better
future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the
largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to
grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Job Objective: The Outpatient Clinical Oncology Social
Worker/Counselor is responsible for the clinical assessment, mental
health treatment, clinical care, and psychosocial support of cancer
patients and their families. This individual is responsible for the
ability to use individual, family, & group modalities
appropriately, flexibly, and creatively, in a culturally competent
- Performs comprehensive psychological assessments that reflect
the patients, mental, emotional, social financial, bereavement and
- Develops and maintains an individualized plan of care based on
patient and family needs.Collaborates with Nurse Navigators in the
development and coordination of the overall treatment plan.
- Provide psychosocial services to patients, families, and
significant others facing the impact of a potential or actual
diagnosis of cancer.
- Establish and maintain relationships with NWHC and area
resources to make referrals as appropriate.
- Master Degree in Social Work.
- Montana licensed clinical social worker.
- Oncology social work specialty certification.
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification required.
- 3-5 years social work experience in a healthcare setting work
with cancer patients and their families.
- Excellent communication or interpersonal skills to establish
and maintain positive relationships with patients, families and
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute
drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier
National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and
the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail,
professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead
Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest
Keywords: Kalispell Regional Healthcare, Coeur d'Alene , Social Worker, Other , kalispell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!