Company: Volt Services Group
Location: Newman Lake
Posted on: May 3, 2021
VOLT's client is looking for an Electrical Engineer
This is a 6-12+ month contract role in Spokane, WA and offered
through Volt Workforce Solutions. We are among the largest IT
staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire
placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in
the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal
for you at . Start here to see much more: .
This position is responsible for working on a variety of technical
problems of moderate scope. Responsible for evaluating reliability
of materials, properties, and techniques used in production.
Designs, develops, and tests electronic parts, components,
integrated circuitry, mechanical systems, equipment and packaging,
optical systems, and/or board level CPU systems.
- Tune test plans for complex electronic products.
- Test, debug, and verify complex electronic products.
- Re-evaluate and tune the design & implementation of current
- Communicate with technical & non-technical colleagues.
- Work closely with senior members of the hardware team to tune
- Develop hardware from functional specifications.
- Work with the hardware team to develop a comprehensive design
verification test plan to ensure a successful hardware
- Design & implement major components of complex electronic
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with electronic test methodologies and
- Hardware design experience.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Board-level troubleshooting experience.
- Familiarity with Verilog HDL.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine
- Ability to interact with customers, management, and other
members of the team in a professional, positive manner.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in hardware
- BSEE or equivalent required, MSEE desirable.
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3 rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you
immediate consideration should your resume meet the job
requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what
is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call
from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on
the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with
many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce
solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as
many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers
competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and
To learn more about Volt, please visit: and to see more of
our job postings, please visit:
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer. - provided by
Keywords: Volt Services Group, Coeur d'Alene , Electrical Engineer, Other , Newman Lake, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!