Job Description - Senior Substation Designer (REA00AR)
Senior Substation Designer - REA00AR
Company : Worley
Employment Type : Employee
Job Level : Experienced
: Apr 13, 2021
Reporting Manager Title : Engineering Manager
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office
Were not just engineers. Were a global team of data scientists,
consultants, construction workers andinnovators all working to
create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy,
chemicals andresources get one step closer to solving our planets
toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition.Digital
transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable
Whatever your ambition, theres a path for you here. And
theres no barrier to your potential career success. For more
information, visit Worley.com
Duties and Responsibilities - Sr. Substation Designer
Independently perform tasks that typically include:
- Prepare physical substation drawings with very minimal amount
of engineering input.
- Lead project assignments and guide other design staff in
preparing design drawing packages.
- Develop a complete design drawing package for checking or check
the design drawing packages prepared by others.
- Interface with other disciplines in the development of the
- Work closely with engineers and other disciplines to ensure
coordinated design systems across multiple projects.
- Read and interpret vendor supplied drawings, construction
specifications and other project related documents.
Experience and Qualifications
- Familiarity with physical electrical design codes and
- Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel and Access).
- Candidate must be self-motivated, organized, and be able to
- Ideal candidate should have strong interpersonal and written
communication skills that permit working efficiently alongside
senior substation engineers and designers in a team setting.
Education Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
What we offer you
- Associate Degree in Drafting Technology and/or 10+ years
demonstrated experience in physical substation design and
- 3D CAD is a plus, but not required.
Providing an agile culture and challenging work
opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people
enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal,
collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal
employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness,
equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all
candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's
time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future