LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA+ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital is seeking Full
TimeRegistered Nurses - RN - to join our team!
$5000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time
Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital, located in Post Falls, ID
is a 40 bed facility providing long-term acute care services to
patients recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Often our
patients require additional critical care services for medically
complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound
healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputation and ventilator
weaning. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an
opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment
where you really get to know your patients and their families.
- Current state Registered Nurse license required.
- Current CPR certification required. ACLS required in TX.
- Two years relevant experience required.
- Three years' experience in a hospital nurse management position
- Knowledge of and adherence to current nursing theory and
practice, infection control, and wound care standards of
- Knowledge of accreditation standards to ensure adherence to all
standards set forth by state and accrediting agencies of TJC and
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial
support as they relate to quality and efficiency.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry,
word processing, email, and record management.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates leadership skills with clinical and non-clinical
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the Post
Falls area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!