Quality Control Inspector (Corporate - Athol) (Manufacturing)
Company: Idaho Forest Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Quality Control Inspector (Corporate - Athol)
- Ability to interpret blueprints, shop drawings, sketches, or
other production orders.
- Maintain routine records.
- Knowledge of trade tools, equipment, materials, micrometer, as
well as methods and techniques used in safe machining
- Strong attention to quality and detail orientation.
- Mechanical capacity.
- Mathematical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Time management skills to meet schedules and time standards, to
best of ability as instructed.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain
cooperative and effective working relationships.
- Minimum of high school GED certificate.
- Knowledge of quality control agenda and parameters for
benchmarking top notch production.
- Well organized and detail oriented with the ability to work
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) a
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong mathematical & analytical skills.
- Highly motivated & driven.
- Ability to pass a drug, physical, and background check.
As a condition of employment, Idaho Forest Group requires employees
to complete a variety of pre-employment screening processes which
may include, but are not limited to: criminal background check,
drug and substance test, reference check, prior work verification,
driving history (MVR), education verification, aptitude/skills
testing, and credit checks. The depth of screening will vary based
on the position.
Move safely, quickly, and perform duties with repetitious movement.
Sit and/or stand for shift, reach with hands and arms, stoop,
squat, twist, push and pull, maintain balance, bend at the waist,
kneel, walk varying distances, and climb stairs. Must be able to
tolerate all weather elements, loud conditions, vibrations and
airborne particles (sawdust).
Idaho Forest Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits
discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of
race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status,
age, genetic information, family medical history, or any other
status protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability
and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring
process, please contact Human Resources at 208-762-6630 and/or
Keywords: Idaho Forest Group, Coeur d'Alene , Quality Control Inspector (Corporate - Athol) (Manufacturing), Other , Athol, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!