Company: Stimson Lumber Company
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Stimson Lumber Company's production workers have the unique
opportunity to cross-train among different roles within the mill,
setting them up for advancement in the company. On the job
training, apprenticeships and classroom education are available for
employees looking to pursue a career with Stimson. Starting pay is
$19/hour plus hiring bonus available.
- Pulling lumber off the line
- Stacking and packaging lumber for shipment
- Sticker setting
- Applying bar codes
- General clean up of work area and yard
- Working in a safe manner at all times
- Move quickly, consistently and safely to keep up with the
current flow of production
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs., stand up to 10 hours a day,
reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, stoop and bend at the
waist, and move equipment as needed
- Must be comfortable in year-round outdoor temperatures, in loud
conditions, with airborne particles (sawdust), and working around
moving mechanical equipment
- Team player and highly self-motivated individual.
- Perform repetitive work
- Able and willing to learn new positions in a short period of
- 3+ months of manufacturing or production experience
- 401(k) with a 6% company match- vested IMMEDIATELY!
- Medical / Dental / Vision Options
- Company Profit Sharing
- Paid Time off & 9 Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral program; earn a $500-$1000 bonus for a
- Wellness Program with reward incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement, Apprenticeships, Career Development
- Access to company-owned land for recreation
- And much more!
For details about employee benefits and Stimson values:
Who is Stimson Lumber?
Stimson Lumber is a leader in the forest products and natural
resources industry, with over 650 employees and locations across
Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. We have a progressive,
forward-thinking culture focusing on the development of our people.
Our employees are given the tools and opportunities to maximize
their talent to achieve professional and personal goals. We have
been a recognized leader in our industry for decades because of our
commitment to quality, customer service, and continuous improvement
Why work at Stimson Lumber?
We hire people who are passionate about what they do every day,
have a desire to make a difference and thrive in a team
environment. We reward our employees through competitive
compensation, comprehensive benefits, and advancement opportunities
while being a great place to work. As an equal opportunity
employment company, we value the diversity of individuals, ideas,
perspectives, insights and values, and those influences upon the
workplace. Applications are welcome from all qualified candidates.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
Keywords: Stimson Lumber Company, Coeur d'Alene , Production Worker, Other , Plummer, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!