Customer Solutions Associate-Teller- Liberty Lake
Company: Umpqua Bank
Location: Liberty Lake
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Provides an exceptional customer experience in stores while
processing a wide variety of transactions. Identifies and refers
customer relationship-expansion opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles a wide variety of transactions on multiple systems in a
timely manner with a high degree of accuracy.
- Utilizes basic sales techniques to deepen existing
customer/prospect relationships, often while processing customer
transactions. For example, may discuss new Umpqua products that
properly fit the needs of the consumer or business customer while
cashing the customer's check.
- Maintains responsibility for cash drawer and follows proper
- Provides excellent customer service by providing answers and
assistance for customers' questions and concerns.
- Cross-sells other bank services and refers customers to other
departments as appropriate.
- Reviews and maintains knowledge of products, fees and policies
and stays current on offerings and is able to make product
suggestions with assistance.
- May open and process simple consumer deposit accounts.
- Demonstrates compliance with all bank regulations for assigned
job function and applies to designated job responsibilities --
knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training.
Keeps up to date on regulation changes.
- Follows all Bank policies and procedures, compliance
regulations, and completes all required annual or job-specific
- Maintain a working knowledge of Bank's written policies and
procedures regarding Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E,
Bank Security and other regulations as applicable to this job
- Actively learns, demonstrates, and fosters the Umpqua corporate
culture in all actions and words.
- Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others
- Embraces our vision to become "The World's Greatest Bank."
- May perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES None.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Requires a high school diploma, GED, vocational training or
- Previous banking or sales experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel software
applications and ability to operate a variety of office
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, use tact and diplomacy;
maintains professional dress and demeanor.
- Requires reading, writing and basic arithmetic skills.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Ability to work store hours to include weekends and occasional
- Prolonged Standing (5-8 hours per day), frequent use of hands
to manipulate/grasp objects, occasional bending and lifting from
floor height, frequent forward reach, frequent lifting of 1 - 10
lbs., occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs.
- Exposed to potential hazard of robbery - receives detailed
instruction to minimize risk.
- Limited travel.
Umpqua Bank is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran
status, or disability. We maintain a drug-free workplace and may
perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Keywords: Umpqua Bank, Coeur d'Alene , Customer Solutions Associate-Teller- Liberty Lake, Other , Liberty Lake, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!