Ramp & Customer Service Agent
Company: Alaska Airlines
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Our airport teams work together to move
guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable
experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the
scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people
from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible
schedule. In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards
package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits
that are all designed to take you places.
The Customer Service Agent is responsible
for above and below wing tasks which include guest interactions and
- Assist guests with travel needs (e.g., answering inquiries,
baggage, ticketing, checking-in passengers and boarding flights) in
a fast-paced environment.
- Work outdoors in all types of weather conditions while
performing below wing functions (e.g., transports baggage and
cargo, loads and offloads luggage and cargo, aircraft marshaling,
pushes back the aircraft and aircraft deicing).
- Performs aircraft grooming and security searches.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., assisting and directing
guests, making announcements, process standby's and upgrade
- Process and secure guest luggage. Files and maintains luggage
claims as necessary including damaged,
delayed and pilferage.
- Loads and offloads luggage and cargo with the use of conveyor
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform
duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to perform basic mathematics.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to participate in paid trainingthat may require
- Depending on work location, ability to obtain USPS Mail
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- $3/hr summer
diff. (will be paid $17.19/hr) until 9/18
- $1500 retention bonus, subject to terms and conditions
- Quarterly bonus could be worth up to $1.33/hr on average,
dependent on hitting company goals
- Split shift differential of $1.00/hr
- Company HSA contribution could be worth up to $0.67/hr on
Embody our values to own safety, do the
right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be
Kalispell, MT - Airport
Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines are equal
opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled
status, or genetic information.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest
and conviction records in accordance with applicable Federal,
State, and local laws.
We participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland
Security (DHS) and Social Security Administration (SSA), where
Keywords: Alaska Airlines, Coeur d'Alene , Ramp & Customer Service Agent, Other , Kalispell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!