Client Support Tier 1
Location: Liberty Lake
Posted on: June 7, 2021
What does a great Client Support Specialist do?
You will provide support for Merchant Services clients who
utilize our services to provide credit card and payment solutions
to their customers, through a balanced focus on first call
resolution and recognizing platform solutions to assist our clients
grow their business. We collaborate with our clients through phone
calls, email and on-line chat services.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Learn multiple products and develop the ability to deepen or
retain relationships through service and sales.
- Perform account-related transactions and solve problems
- Investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests that
include gathering additional information, setting expectations and
working with other support organizations to fulfill the
- Be the front line support of our banking partners and provide
excellent customer service and client experiences! We build and
make a direct impact with merchants that provide services to
everyday consumers while utilizing our systems and business
Are you the kind of person who loves to:
- Act as a point of contact for all day-to-day related merchant
inquiries and own all client resolution by addressing clients
immediate and future needs.
- Navigate through various Merchant Services subsystems,
including North, South, Proprietary and TSYS platform applications
in an effort to research and resolve inquiries.
- Respond to merchant issues concerning interchange and
chargeback compliance, merchant billing, funding and batch detail
reports, e-Commerce products and reporting.
- Explain reporting of BAMS systems and products to merchants to
resolve their concerns and answer their questions. Support
merchants on all aspects of POS/PC equipment.
- Resolve merchant inquiries concerning billing, reporting,
payments, products and solutions researching and responding with a
solution. Train merchants on back office tools as applicable.
- Route, maintain and track outstanding servicing requests,
providing detailed follow up.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years customer service experience
- 2+years with multiple computer system platforms
- Experience communicating with customers clearly and
professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Experience handling complaints and unpleasant customers
- Possess a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Solid attention to detail and communication/listening
- Consistent job history
Preferred Qualifications for considerations:
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree
- Experience with performance requirements – Voice of the
Customer, Quality, Schedule Adherence, etc.
- 1 year experience with multiline telephones and online noting
· Infrequent travel
may occasionally be required for training or meetings.
· Responsible for
supporting regulatory requirements under the Bank Secrecy Act, USA
Patriot Act, OFAC and other Anti-Money Laundering laws, rules, and
To support the total well-being of our associates,
Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a
comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and
affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life
insurance and disability
our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness,
wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are
designed to meet you where you
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people
aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we
We help people and businesses move money and
information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect
financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to
one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and
payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that
are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s
approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than
100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move
money when and where they need it, at the point of
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a
way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of
FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for
the eighth consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv
and Find Your Forward with us.
Keywords: Fiserv, Coeur d'Alene , Client Support Tier 1, Other , Liberty Lake, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!