Assistant Project Manager
Company: Interstate Restoration
Location: Liberty Lake
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We are a national emergency response restoration and general
contractor specializing in the return of compromised property to
its pre-loss condition. We work with our clients to restore their
properties. Our team restores commercial, multifamily, hospitality,
educational properties from water damages, floods, fire, smoke, and
The Restoration Assistant Project Manager is the primary
position of coordinating, assigning, and managing the team to
successfully follow the Scope of Work for one or more projects at a
- Responsible for the overall management of the project.
- Work with Project Director to understand, evaluate and execute
the Scope of Work.
- Analyze the Scope of Work and the Budget to accept or reject
based on actual conditions.
- Reviews and adjusts Budget based on actual costs to perform
- Responsible for notifying General Manager and Project Director
when there is a risk of the project not meeting the expected
budget, gross profit margin, and schedule.
- Prepares Schedule for Project and directs scheduling the work
of Subs and in house trades to accomplish the Scope of Work
- Manage, support, and assist, Project Director as needed
- Solicit, receive, and approve proposals from Subcontractors to
- Evaluates the need for Change Orders to Owners and
- Prepare reports, documentations, and other job-related and
administrative documents for Project Director.
- Arrange for permits as needed.
- Work with Project Director to resolve problems as
- Create and maintain job activity paperwork and Jobsite
- Act as liaison with Project Director, Clients, Subs, and
- Follow and enforce all policies/procedures/regulations as
dictated by Interstate, State, and Federal entities.
- If a responsibility or task needs to be completed, fill in as
needed depending on priority.
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work
- Computer literate; MS Word, Excel, MS Project, Outlook
- Knowledge of Local, State, and Federal code application and how
to determine code requirements
- Knowledge of industry policies and procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting and cost control
- Ability to set and monitor goals
- Ability to maintain controlled authority
- Communicate well, verbal and written
- Perform in a way that best represents the standards and
interests of THE COMPANY
- Have high standards of professional conduct with Clients, Subs,
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Minimum 2 years experience in the Restoration Industry, with
experience/knowledge in water, flood, fire, smoke, mold, and
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Special position Requirements:
- Must be willing to travel locally, regionally, and/or
nationally as business needs dictate
- Able to lift, carry, push, pull 50 lbs. or more
- Able to stand without accommodations (assistance) for long
periods (up to 8-10 hours a day)
THE COMPANY offers excellent benefits including Medical, Dental,
Life, Long Term Disability, PTO days, Paid Holidays, and a 401(k)
THE COMPANY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. THE COMPANY will
not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicants on
any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age;
ancestry; childbirth or related medical condition; citizenship;
color; creed; familial status; genetic information; height; weight;
marital status; national origin; physical or mental disability or
handicap; pregnancy; race; religion; sex; sexual orientation;
uniform service member status or veteran status.
Third-party resume submissions not accepted. Any resume
submitted will be considered the property of THE COMPANY, and THE
COMPANY will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Keywords: Interstate Restoration, Coeur d'Alene , Assistant Project Manager, Other , Liberty Lake, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!