Junior Project Manager - Global Managed Services
Company: Itron, Inc.
Location: Liberty Lake
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Cutting-edge technology. Over 200 million connected devices.
Insightful services. Itron helps our customers better manage
electricity, gas and water now and into the future. Join us!
Itron is looking for a dynamic Project Manager to support Global
Managed Services (GMS). While reporting to the Sr. Manager, Managed
Services within the GMS group, the Project Manager coordinates all
aspects of a sales opportunity. Play a key role in responding to
Request for Proposal (RFP) and all pre-sales related work to ensure
Sales and customer inquiries are promptly responded to. In
addition, this individual will assist with pricing and proposal
development for GMS.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact extensively with Sales, Systems Engineering, Product
Development, and other members of cross-functional teams.
- Utilize project management skills to effectively manage
competing interests and to facilitate collaboration around
- Regularly oversee schedules, deliverables, and cost allocation
outlines to ensure goal attainment.
- Clearly communicate status to project stakeholders, define
problem solving and risk mitigation strategies.
- Understand the Sales lifecycle and help seek new revenue
- Facilitate the process of reviewing, gaining consensus, and
resolution ownership for all GMS hosting opportunities.
- Typically oversees schedules and cost allocation per
opportunity to ensure goal attainment.
Experience: This position requires a minimum 2 years of related
- 2+ years of Operations and Project Management experience,
preferably in an internet/application service provider (ISP/ASP),
telecommunications/carrier, and/or large enterprise software
environment highly preferred.
- Experience and familiarity with standard project management
tools is required.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks and
concurrent projects, including requirements gathering, resource
organization, project/task prioritization and schedule
- Ability to work in team focused environment, organize a
cross-functional team and matrixed organization.
- Working knowledge of technical architectures and hosting
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and proven ability
to work effectively with all organizational levels. Ability to
communicate technical topics/issues clearly and concisely.
- Follow through on commitments and attention to detail are
- Familiar with the principles of Change Management and ITIL
processes, including ticket creation, change approval, and
Education: Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
(Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) highly preferred or
Physical Demands: This is a typical office job, with no special
physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Itron is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual
orientation, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or other
characteristics protected by law. If you require an accommodation
in order to apply to this position, please contact your local
recruiting representative at 1-800-635-5461 or email
Itron enables utilities and cities to safely, securely and
reliably deliver critical infrastructure services to communities in
more than 100 countries. Our portfolio of smart networks, software,
services, meters and sensors helps our customers better manage
electricity, gas and water resources for the people they serve. By
working with our customers to ensure their success, we help improve
the quality of life, ensure the safety and promote the well-being
of millions of people around the globe. Itron is dedicated to
creating a more resourceful world. Join us: www.itron.com.
Keywords: Itron, Inc., Coeur d'Alene , Junior Project Manager - Global Managed Services, Other , Liberty Lake, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!