HOTEL FRONT DESK MGR (Hamilton, MT, US, 59840)
Company: Town Pump, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Hotel Front Desk Supervisor
Performs duties to effectively take the lead in establishing the
ultimate guest experience, from check-in to departure through
training, service delivery, and service recovery in accordance with
Town Pump and brand operational standards. Model the Hotel Group
Mission Statement "Genuine Hospitality from genuine people
committed to providing comfort and service."
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS NEEDED:
- High school diploma, GED, or related experience.
- Experience in hospitality or retail atmosphere preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and experience in MS Office and
other commonly used computer software.
- Experience in cash and credit card handling preferred.
- Ability to lead and develop staff.
- Ability to create a friendly, energetic, outgoing,
- Ability to read, comprehend, and write reports and other
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, guests, and the general
- Ability to be punctual and work within a flexible work
- Valid Driver's License with acceptable Driving Record.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with guests, co-workers, and management in a
courteous, professional manner. Must maintain a high degree of
pride in job performance.
- Maintain a business professional image while representing the
- Complete all required company and brand specific training
and/or certifications in a timely manner.
- Model and supervise staff's guest service and hospitality
- Assist the General Manager with hiring, training, performance
management, conflict resolution, discipline, and termination of
team members as required.
- Participates in vetting front office candidates, including
interviewing and hiring, with guidance from the GM.
- Schedules the front office staff and supervises workload during
- Communicates an understanding of profitability.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained
and properly communicated.
- Prepares revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Report all known issues with services, equipment, and property;
ensure work orders are in place.
- Assists in completing daily parking lot counts.
- Practice safe working conditions under Occupational Safety and
Health Administration guidelines to include Blood borne
- May be required to perform duties in other department as needed
such as folding laundry, cleaning the lobby, etc.
- Maintain familiarity with all emergency procedures with regard
to accident, fire, bomb threats, and illness of guests.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality of employee, guest, and
company information per Town Pump expectations.
PHYSICAL and ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in an open environment with frequent
interruptions and guest interaction.
- Ability to walk, stoop, climb, and stand for long periods of
- Ability to lift and carry 15-20 pounds regularly and up to 50
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle in all types of weather and
The list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities is not
exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the job
description and to require that other tasks be performed when the
circumstances of the job change to meet business needs.
This position has an initial 180 day (6 month) probationary
Keywords: Town Pump, Inc., Coeur d'Alene , HOTEL FRONT DESK MGR (Hamilton, MT, US, 59840), Other , Hamilton, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!