Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - Millwright (Swing Shift) (Chilco) $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Company: Idaho Forest Group
Posted on: June 9, 2021
SWING SHIFT - ONLY APPLY IF AVAILABLE FOR SWING SHIFT
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
Idaho Forest Group is currently seeking an Industrial
Maintenance Mechanic (Journeyman Millwright) to join our team.
To install, repair and maintain all plant machinery and
equipment in optimal working order.
- Comprehend and perform all duties in accordance with rules,
regulations and JSAs
- Working knowledge of industrial equipment
- Prepare machine centers for daily use
- Perform predictive, preventative, corrective maintenance
- Assemble, install and repair equipment following blueprints and
- Pre-fab, cut and weld
- Consistently keep a production level work pace
- Other duties as needed
Specific job duties and shifts may vary per mill and based on
- Knowledge in hydraulics and pneumatics, crane and rigging, wire
and stick required
- Proficient in power drive systems, welding, bearings, and
- Knowledge of OSHA and State regulations
- Ability to work at varying heights
- Own tools
- Must be able to work various shifts, days, and overtime as
- High School Diploma or GED (or willingness to quickly obtain
one as a condition of employment)
- Valid Driver's License is highly preferred
As a condition of employment, Idaho Forest Group requires
employees to complete a variety of pre-employment screening
processes which may include, but are not limited to: criminal
background check, drug and substance test, reference check, prior
work verification, driving history (MVR), education verification,
aptitude/skills testing, and credit checks. The depth of screening
will vary based on the position.
Move safely, quickly, and perform duties with repetitious
movement. Sit and/or stand for shift, reach with hands and arms,
stoop, squat, twist, push and pull, maintain balance, bend at the
waist, kneel, walk varying distances, and climb stairs. Must be
able to tolerate all weather elements, loud conditions, vibrations
and airborne particles (sawdust).
Idaho Forest Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis
of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status,
age, genetic information, family medical history, or any other
status protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability
and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring
process, please contact Human Resources at 208-762-6630 and/or
Keywords: Idaho Forest Group, Coeur d'Alene , Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - Millwright (Swing Shift) (Chilco) $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!, Other , Athol, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!