LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA+ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Rehabilitation Hospital of the Northwest is seeking a
Housekeeper to join our team!
PRN opportunities available!
Rehabilitation Hospital of the NW, located in Post Falls, ID is
a 30 bed facility providing inpatient rehabilitative services to
people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or
illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive
abilities so they can return home at their highest level of
independence. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an
opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment
where you really get to know your patients and their families.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top
10% nationally for rehabilitative care, and has earned The Joint
Commission's advanced stroke certification.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of
experience as a housekeeper in lieu of education will be
- Verbal ability to communicate effectively with hospital staff
- Must be able to write and understand written instructions.
Additional Qualifications/Skills :
- Minimum one (1) year of housekeeping experience preferred.
- Previous healthcare housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the Post
Falls area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving; our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!