Firearms Associate - Hunting Department
Company: Sportsman's Warehouse
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Purpose of Position:
Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by
providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and
acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge
and all other aspects of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Approach each customer using the 5 non-negotiable Friedman
Sales Training Steps and keep the department clean, faced and
straight at all times.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and
monitoring floor stock.
- In depth knowledge of form 4473.
- Maintain accuracy when completing employee portion of
- Review and ensure accuracy on customer portion of form
- Ensure security of hunting department, including gun counter
and firearm rooms.
- Ensure all ATF standards are met for all firearm
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Perform other tasks as necessary and assigned by management,
which may at times include assisting in other departments.
- Assist customers in the selection of products.
- Provides the very best in customer service and be knowledgeable
of products carried and present to customers using company sales
- Assist in maintaining overall department.
- All other duties as assigned.
Good verbal and written communication is required. The ability
to work closely with customers and co-workers is also required.
Education and Training:
A high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma are
recommended. Sales training provided by Sportsman's Warehouse is
This position involves a variety of physical activities
including: talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman's Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Sportsman's Warehouse, Coeur d'Alene , Firearms Associate - Hunting Department, Other , Lewiston, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!