Company: Stimson Lumber Company
Location: Priest River
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Stimson Lumber Company’s production workers have the unique
opportunity to cross-train among different roles within the mill,
setting them up for advancement in the company. On the job
training, apprenticeships and classroom education is available for
employees looking to pursue a career with
Stimson. Starting pay is $19/hour plus hiring
- Pulling lumber off the line
- Stacking and packaging lumber for shipment
- Sticker setting
- Applying bar codes
- General clean up of work area and yard
- Working in a safe manner at all times
- Move quickly, consistently and safely to keep up with the
current flow of production.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs., stand up to 10 hours a day,
reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, stoop and bend at waist,
and move equipment as needed
- Must be comfortable in year around outdoor temperatures, in
loud conditions, with airborne particles (sawdust), and working
around moving mechanical equipment.
- Team player and highly self-motivated individual.
- Perform repetitive work and stand for extended periods of
- Able and willing to learn new positions in a short period of
- Possess good communication skills and work well in a team
- 401(k) with a 6% company match- vested IMMEDIATELY!
- Medical / Dental / Vision Options
- Company Profit Sharing
- Paid Time off & 9 Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral program; earn a $500-$1000 bonus for a
- Wellness Program with reward incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement, Apprenticeships, Career Development
- Access to company owned land for recreation
- And much more!
For details about employee benefits and Stimson
Who is Stimson Lumber?
Stimson Lumber is a leader in the forest products and natural
resources industry, with over 650 employees and locations across
Idaho, Oregon and Washington. We have a progressive, forward
thinking culture focusing on the development of our people. Our
employees are given the tools and opportunities to maximize their
talent to achieve professional and personal goals. We have been a
recognized leader in our industry for decades because of our
commitment to quality, customer service and continuous improvement
Why work at Stimson Lumber?
We hire people who are passionate about what they do every day,
have a desire to make a difference and thrive in a team
environment. We reward our employees through competitive
compensation, comprehensive benefits, and advancement opportunities
while being a great place to work. As an equal opportunity
employment company, we value the diversity of individuals, ideas,
perspectives, insights and values, and those influences upon the
workplace. Applications are welcome from all qualified candidates.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
Keywords: Stimson Lumber Company, Coeur d'Alene , Lumber, Other , Priest River, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!