Customer Support Representative
Company: Atlas Staffing
Location: Liberty Lake
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a great
company? Are you a tech savvy individual, with an excellent record
of customer service? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Customer
Support Representative for our reputable client in the
lending industry. This is a full-time position on a first
Customer Support Representative
- Communicates by phone and/or email with customers for a variety
of technical and customer support issues for SharperLending
platforms. Gets in-depth detail on issues as needed
during conversation. Walks customer through platform features and
demonstrates platform to customers. Interacts with
customers to find the cause for their call and instructs them how
to fix the issue and prevent a recurrence. Refers calls
or takes care of issues as able.
- Escalates technical issues to the Customer Service
Manager. Initiates communication for escalated support
issues. Documents issues in detailed manner.
- Looks for trends in support requests and works with others to
- Works with other departments to identify issues with the
software needing change or enhancement.
- Tests changes to the software prior to release and documents
issues experienced. Must have a good sense of issues
requiring immediate attention verses those that do not.
- Customers have a range of computer knowledge from extensive to
none at all. May be required to train appraisers/lenders
on use of computers/software and must be able to demonstrate
software in training scenarios.
- Responsible for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and
availability of the company’s confidential information, PII and
computing assets in accordance with company and department
Customer Support Representative Minimum
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in accounting,
finance, commerce, or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Accounts Receivable and/or
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with collections required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Typing speed of 60 WPM required
Customer Support Representative Physical
- Must be able to sit or stand and operate a personal computer or
laptop keyboard for extended periods of time. Using a
headset or receiver, must be able to remain on telephone calls with
customers for long periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate with others clearly and distinctly,
primarily over the phone. Must be able to document
issues in internal ticket system.
- Must be able to manipulate the SharperLending websites and
discern details of client files.
- Work normally is performed in an on-site, “open office” office
setting with other conversations going on in the
background. May be required to work an early or late
Shift: 1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30
Wage: $14.00 - $19.00/hour
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its
surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary
and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave
and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we
also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work
YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!)
If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please
“Excellent service. Answered all my questions and took
the time to get to know me for better job placement." – Norma
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
To apply, email
Keywords: Atlas Staffing, Coeur d'Alene , Customer Support Representative, Other , Liberty Lake, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!