Atlas Staffing is hiring Production Associates for the role of
Maintenance Tech I! This position is for one of our reputable
clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. This is a
full-time position on a 1st shift with on-the-job
training and opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position, you will be
working on the Maintenance Tech team to provide support to the
- Must be able to work and communicate with groups and
- Willingness to perform repetitive tasks
- Operate basic hand tools
- Pushing, pulling, twisting and lifting up to 60 lbs
- Working in confined spaces
- Working closely with different techs in different
Inspection Technician Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic math and computer skills
- 14/14 corrected near-point vision and color deficiency exam
required. As color identification is paramount, no color deficiency
- Lifting at least 60 lbs
Shift: 1st Shift: Monday – Friday,
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and
its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our
temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid
sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify
for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type
of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards
program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity,
then please apply now!
"Supportive and wonderful staff! They have the most
caring and amazing recruiters dedicated and eager to find you a job
that fits your best needs and skills." - TJ M.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
To apply, email email@example.com