Oncology RN (Permanent)
Company: Aya Healthcare
Location: Post Falls
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Oncology RNs — Spokane, WA is Hiring Permanent Staff! (Chemo
Certification Not Required)
- Starting pay is based on years of experience: $33-$63/hr plus
- Comprehensive Relocation Package: we pay and arrange to move
you, your family, your stuff and your car.
- $5000 sign on bonus and $5000 retention bonus (paid after one
year) for new hires to Providence with at least one year of
acute/hospital based experience!
In this position you will:
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patients’
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care by
partnering in care planning to promote the autonomy, dignity,
rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing,
and other members of the healthcare team including students.
- Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems, and
integrate evidence, and best practice into nursing care.
- Engage in ongoing professional development.
- Lead and coordinate teams, appropriately delegate, coordinate
care and collaborate with others as equal members of the
inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge.
Required qualifications for this position include:
About the hospital you will serve:
Our client hospital has a commanding presence in Spokane,
Washington and is a beacon of hope and healing for patients
throughout the region.
Keywords: Aya Healthcare, Coeur d'Alene , Oncology RN (Permanent), Other , Post Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!