Company: Atlas Staffing
Location: Liberty Lake
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Are you detail oriented individual looking to build your career in
the electronics industry? Atlas Staffing is hiring a
Soldering Technician for a full-time, temp-to-hire
position with a great company!
Objective: In this position you will be installing
and soldering components in circuit boards.
Soldering Technician Responsibilities:
- Read and follow standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Solder through-hole components
- Use hand and power tools such as soldering irons, cutters,
pliers, screwdrivers, and scopes
- Clean and pack assemblies
- Keep work environment clean, safe and orderly
- Perform other duties as assigned
Soldering Technician Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous soldering experience preferred
- IPC Certification preferred, but not required
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or assembly environment
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its
surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary
and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave
and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we
also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work
YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!)
If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please
"I am so thankful for Atlas staffing! I was getting so
frustrated trying to find a job before I found Atlas Staffing. They
are so helpful and just wonderful people.” – Crystal
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
To apply, email
Keywords: Atlas Staffing, Coeur d'Alene , Soldering Technician, Other , Liberty Lake, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!