Supervisor, Dining Services
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Location: Coeur D Alene
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Responsible for providing a quality dining experience by greeting
and seating residents and guests, overseeing dining services staff
in the absence of the Manager and maintaining a pleasant and clean
dining environment. May be required to supervise other staff
- Assists Manager with daily supervision of dining services
- Ensures smooth and timely opening and closing of the dining
room. Ensures room service orders are delivered timely and
properly. Ensures meals are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
Maintains a pleasant and clean environment. Inspects work to ensure
- Adheres to all safety and sanitation standards.
- Plans daily menu for residents in accordance with company
standards and procedures.
- Assists in ensuring proper staffing coverage for each shift
including making changes due to absences.
- Works with Dining Room Manager to produce weekly schedules with
budgetary guidelines for service staff.
- Assists service staff during mealtime as needed. Assists in
greeting and seating residents and guests. Assists in resident
billing of food services charges.
- Oversees staff in absence of Manager. Provides supervision for
- In consultation with the Director, Dining Services, hires,
trains, disciplines and terminates departmental employees in
accordance with company policy.
- Develops and maintains good working rapport with
inter-department personnel, as well as with other departments
within facility to assure that food service is properly maintained
and meets the needs of the residents.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Coeur d'Alene , Supervisor, Dining Services, Other , Coeur D Alene, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!