Client Support Specialist Level 1
Location: Liberty Lake
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Client Support Tier 1
What does an outstanding Client Support Specialist do?
Do you want to work in a fun environment that includes holiday
celebrations, Pizza, Popcorn and Taco Days? Extra paid time off for
performance? Benefits Day One? Well, look no further! In this role,
you will provide support for Merchant Services clients who use our
services to provide credit card and payment solutions to their
Through a balanced focus on first call resolution and
recognizing platform solutions we assist our clients to grow their
business. We collaborate with our clients through phone calls,
email and on-line chat services. You will gain knowledge of
multiple products and develop the ability to deepen or retain
relationships through service and sales.
You'll perform account-related transactions, solve problems and
investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests that
include gathering additional information, setting expectations and
working with other support organizations to fulfill the
As a Client Support Specialist you can look forward to being the
front line support of our banking partners and providing excellent
customer service and client experiences! We build and make a direct
impact with merchants that provide services to everyday consumers
while utilizing our systems and business tools.
If you are interested in working with a tenured leadership team
with an intense focus on helping you reach your potential, this is
the place for you!
You're the kind of person who:
- Enjoys acting as a point of contact for all day-to-day related
merchant inquiries and owning all client resolution
- Is motivated by navigating through various Merchant Services
subsystems, to research and resolve inquiries.
- Is positive and engaging when answering merchant issues
concerning interchange and chargeback compliance, merchant billing,
funding and batch detail reports, e-Commerce products and
- Is great at explaining reporting of systems and products to
merchants to resolve their concerns and answer their questions
- Loves resolving merchant inquiries concerning billing,
reporting, payments, products and solutions -researching and
responding with a solution.
- Enjoys training merchants on back office tools.
- Has experience routing, maintaining and tracking outstanding
servicing requests and providing detailed follow up.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years customer service experience
- 2+years with multiple computer system platforms
- Experience communicating clearly and professionally, both
verbally and in writing
- Experience handling complaints and unpleasant customers
- Consistent job history
Preferred Qualifications for considerations:
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree
- Experience with performance requirements – Voice of the
Customer, Quality, Schedule Adherence, etc.
- 1 year experience with multiline telephones and online noting
Responsible for supporting regulatory requirements under the Bank
Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, OFAC and other Anti-Money Laundering
laws, rules, and regulations.
Keywords: Fiserv, Coeur d'Alene , Client Support Specialist Level 1, Other , Liberty Lake, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!