Senior Electronics Buyer
Company: Infinitum Electric
Location: Liberty Lake
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you an experienced Supply Chain/Component Engineer
professional with exceptional organization skills, an ability to
multitask, excellent communication skills, and a bias for action?
Do you want to work with a team that creates innovative electric
motors that are changing the world? If so, read on and apply!
In this role, the candidate will work with electronics engineering,
quality, supply chain, operations, product line managers, product
compliance engineering, contract manufacturers, and component
brokers to sustain and support the continued production of electric
The candidate will review demand requirements, nets on hand
inventory and places purchase orders with assigned and selected
suppliers. Sources, qualifies, and selects suppliers and Contract
Manufacturers. Monitors supplier and contract manufacturers
performance. Communicates with and coordinates the activities of
suppliers and internal resources to resolve supplier related
A qualified candidate should have a deep knowledge of electronics
components and strong problem-solving abilities. Interest and
willingness to work and contribute within a collaborative team are
- Key interface with electrical engineers to review and suggest
- Contact suppliers, obtain quotes, negotiate pricing, and place
purchase orders based on demand
- Establish and maintain vendor-pricing matrixes for both
manufacturing and distribution electronic components suppliers
- Build professional supplier relationships.
- Prioritize daily responsibilities to meet demands internally
and of customers.
- Generates and maintain a component database including a list of
qualified vendors in conjunction with Quality Department
- Works closely with Sales and Engineering to ensure proper
pricing loaded on BOMS for quoting and production and BOM
- Key liaison for quotes and RFQ's for Engineering.
- Resolve invoice and supplier shipment discrepancies, and handle
the return of discrepant, non-conforming, or excess materials.
- Minimize the risk of exposure to excess and obsolete
- Work with design teams, Quality, Supply Chain and Manufacturing
teams to find and approve alternative parts or replacement.
- 3-5 years Supply chain experience purchasing electrical
components, Electro-mechanical assemblies and PCBA's required in a
Make-to-Order Design and Manufacturing environment.
- Experience using NetSuite or other ERP systems
- Experience using Arena
- Experience with PCB design software is desirable, preferably
- Understanding of PCBA assembly processes is an asset
- Strong communication skills: must have an ability to prepare
test reports and other technical documents.
- In-depth knowledge of electronic Component, electrical design
principles, as well as reviewing the manufacturing challenges to
- Good Database knowledge of component engineering database Arena
& NetSuite databases and understands process to create DCO
(Document Change Order), ECR (Engineering Change Request),
Deviation RFD (Request for Deviation) and ECO (Engineering Change
Order) and has expertise in document control roles and
- Associate degree (A.S.) from recognized STEM university or a
certification in Engineering Technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (preferred)
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Infinitum Electric, Coeur d'Alene , Senior Electronics Buyer, Other , Liberty Lake, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!