Automotive Service Porter
Company: Knudtsen Chevrolet
Location: Post Falls
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionKnudtsen Chevrolet – Post Falls, IdahoKnudtsen
Chevrolet is seeking Service Porter to join the Knudtsen family.
Knudtsen is a family-owned and operated company that provides the
community with new and used cars, a full-service body shop and
service department, as well as Genuine GM Parts. At Knudtsen, we
strive to be a team and truly value our relationships with each
other, our customers, and the community. Applicants should be
excited about working with people, want to continue their own
professional development, and have the desire to be an integral
part of a team. If this sounds like you, come join our family for a
rewarding opportunity in service!Our Core Values:
- TransparencyWhy Knudtsen? At Knudtsen, we are committed to our
employees, customers, and the community in which we live, work, and
play. We love supporting and attending local events and encourage
our employees to get involved as well! Additionally, we have some
- Health insurance - medical, dental, vision – for employees and
- Life insurance plans
- Paid holidays
- Sick pay
- Paid vacation
- Employee purchase discounts
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Community service opportunities
- Fitness room
- Training and education assistanceResponsibilities
- Maintain service drive by moving vehicles and greeting
- Assist lube techs in various duties including running vehicles
- Help maintain mechanical shop for clean function and
- Shuttle vehicles and customers to other locationsQualifications
- A team player focused on providing exemplary customer
- Previous experience in a dealership environment is
- Able to stand or walk on hard surfaces for the majority of
shift in all types of weather while exposed to elevated noise,
vibration, and chemicals. Must be able to stoop, bend, and twist on
a daily basis.
- Can carry up to 20 pounds and lift up to 70.
- Able to safely operate a wide variety of cars, trucks, SUVs,
and vans, including both automatic and manual transmissions.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess a safe driving
- Pass a criminal background check and drug test. Also subject to
random drug testing at the company's request.We are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Knudtsen Chevrolet, Coeur d'Alene , Automotive Service Porter, Other , Post Falls, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!