Company: S&K Gaming LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCleans and maintains the guest rooms, hallways,
linen closet and room attendant cart. Delivers requested items to
guest. Assist the guest in any way possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleans guest rooms including check out and stay overs.
- Mop bathroom floors, scrub bathtubs, toilets and remove black
marks from walls, floors, and doors.
- Ensure all bedding is fresh and clean; requires changing
sheets, pillowcase, and towels daily unless requested by
- If guest is a stay over, linens will be changed every other
- Clean coffee pots, coffee trays and ice buckets including lids
- Replenish amenities including shampoos, soaps, coffee, and
condiment packs daily.
- Replenish coffee cups, toilet paper, Kleenex, and all paper in
guest directory as needed.
- Clean microwaves and refrigerators daily.
- Defrost freezer when needed.
- Tag lost and found items and take to housekeeping/laundry
- Wash windows, both inside and out of the guest rooms as
- Gather dishes in the hallways from room service if needed and
return to kitchen.
- Dust window ledges, window tracts, blinds, and other surfaces
in guest rooms.
- All laundry will be stripped and to housekeeping by 1:00 p.m.
If a laundry attendant is not available, laundry will be delivered
to housekeeping/laundry by room attendant.
- Clean carpets and upholstery in guest's rooms.
- Clean spots on carpets and upholstery; make every effort to see
that spots are cleaned before other housekeeping staff is
requested; notify when spots cannot be removed so appropriate
personnel can be sent to the rooms.
- Room checks as needed.
- Deliver requested items to guest.
- Deliver linen to linen closet.
- Keep hallways vacuumed and free of litter as needed.
- Keep room attendant carts restocked; closets stocked, neat and
- If Housekeeping Manager and/or Housekeeping Supervisor finds
deficiencies in guest rooms that were assigned to room attendant,
the room attendant will be required to return to the guest room in
question and clean and report repairs as necessary.
- During winter months, deep cleaning of the rooms will be
- Clean patios; keep patio free from cobwebs, bird droppings,
clean insects from interior and exterior lights and discarded
cigarettes; including but not limited to the shrubs and
- Assist with delivery and organization of supplies.
- Assists any persons in building or grounds needing direction or
- Maintains communication with Housekeeping Supervisor regarding
any issues that might reveal a weakness or vulnerable area of
housekeeping that is discovered during operations.
- Will respond to any emergency at the property while on
- May fill in for absent or sick employees.
- Ensure compliance with established rules and regulations.
Assist in the recommendation, development, and implementation of
improvements to systems and procedures.
- Provide leadership in the event of an emergency.
- Must always maintain composure in all situations.
- Other duties as assigned.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in housekeeping - preferably with cleaning
rooms in a hotel/resort typesetting.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES &
- Required to watch Customer Service video annually.
- Required to watch Sexual Harassment video.
- It is always the responsibility of the employee to always have
all documents current and valid.
Keywords: S&K Gaming LLC, Coeur d'Alene , Room Attendant, Other , Polson, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!